Tabletop workpiece confirmation (360° continuous transmission)
- Sensors are useless with rotary motion
- An operator has to visually confirm that the workpiece is seated
- 16 sensors and simultaneous operation
- Visual confirmation is not needed, making automation possible
- A remote system on the rotary shaft enables continuous 360° signal confirmation
Equipped with four jigs, the turntable rotates 90° at a time, allowing continuous workpiece placement, assembly and removal.
The remote system installed on the rotary shaft continuously powers the 16 proximity sensors and simultaneously transmits signals.