Purpose of Use
We acquire Personal Information from users for the following reasons:
- to respond to customer inquiries and send materials to customers
- to provide information about our products and services by mail and e-mail
- to conduct surveys concerning our business and create statistical information from survey results
- when otherwise needed for incidental business purposes
If we require Personal Information for some other purpose, we will provide notification of that purpose before sharing.
Proper Acquisition of Personal Information
Personal Information is acquired using transparent and proper means. We do not employ deceptive or illicit means to acquire Personal Information.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Personal Information is not disclosed or provided to third parties except in the following cases:
- when authorized by the customer
- when disclosure of the Personal Information is required by law
- when disclosure to an affiliate is needed in order to provide an appropriate response to an inquiry
- when a portion of the work falling under the aforementioned purpose of use is outsourced and disclosure to the subcontracting company is required; when doing so, the Personal Information is provided under instructions to ensure appropriate control
Secure Management of Personal Information
We take appropriate measures to prevent Personal Information from being leaked, lost or damaged.
Submission of an inquiry constitutes agreement to this privacy. We may revise this privacy in accordance with changes in the law and other standards with the objective of protecting Personal Information. When this happens, users will be informed of such revisions on our website.
(Google Analytics™ is a trademark of Google LLC.)